As of July 1, 2021, we will discontinue the mask mandate for vaccinated patrons.
We are trusting our patrons to do the right thing and supervise their children in following the CDC guidelines that recommend masks for those who are not vaccinated during indoor activities.
For the protection of our patrons and staff, including children who are not yet eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, face masks are REQUIRED for the following patrons:
Anyone who has no been vaccinated against COVID-19 & patrons age 5-12.
Face masks are highly recommended for all other patrons. If you are required but unable to wear a face mask, we are happy to provide contactless material pick-up. Schedule an appointment by calling (920) 583-4552.
Visiting the library:
- Library staff will continue to wear face masks at a minimum when children under 12 or patrons wearing masks are in the library.
- Patrons must always maintain social distancing (six feet) between staff and other patrons (non-family).
- Patrons exhibiting signs of illness or who do not feel well are not allowed in the library.
- We will no longer limit your browsing time.
- All patron computers will be available for adult professional/personal use. Children may use computers if a parent is supervising at the computer. No gaming is permitted on the computers.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands as you enter the building.
- No gathering at the library is permitted without specific staff permission.
- Limit 1 patron / family at the circulation desk.
- Place return items in outside book drop or bin labeled book return.
- No patrons allowed in staff areas.
- Library programming will be limited to consider safe practices.
Curbside delivery is available daily.
The current pandemic comes with risk you assume by being out in public place. You can reduce those risk by social distancing and practicing CDC guidelines. We make every effort keep the library sanitized and minimize risk. We emphasize, if you are not feeling well or do not want to assume the risk of entering the library, we encourage you to take advantage of contactless pick up and/or digital materials available online.