Visit the library when you can for relaxed browsing time and let your kids check out lots of books. Stop by on your way to your vacation, or when you have a drive ahead. Make the library part of your summer plans!
We don't just encourage summer reading for kids; reading can improve your health and happiness at any age. Our reading programs through the summer are designed to offer fun ways to stay in the know all summer long. All ages are encouraged to participate.
Stop in to sign up beginning June 21st.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
Teens & Adults
- Earn raffle entries for every checkout, attending programs, or for other fun contests.
- One teen and one adults name will be drawn to win at the end of six weeks.
Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Receive a reading rewards punch card & earn punches and rewards for completing three literacy-themed activities each week.
- Participate for all six weeks and earn a Take Home PIZZA PARTY!
- Share literacy based activities weekly. Complete three weekly and earn rubber duckies.
- Participate each week and earn a book & other rewards!