We will continue to require masks for individuals, including children ages two and older, one of our most important patron groups who are not yet eligible for the COVID-19 vaccines.
We continue to offer curbside delivery for our customers.
We will be offering limited indoor envents and programs, for the time being, but hope to begin regular programming at the library again later in the summer or early fall.
After 2020, most people are eager to get outside and get moving again, and we’re excited to welcome our community back to the library for this year’s summer reading adventure! There will be programs, take & create projects, and a reading challenges for all ages The best part is, this year, we’re taking it (mostly) outside. More information is coming soon!
Please review the following requirements before visiting.
In person guidelines:
- In-person visits are limited to 15 minutes.
- Limit of ten people at a time.
- Masks are to be worn properly and at all times while in the building. Masks are available if needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged.
- Staff will follow safety and sanitizing protocols.
- Computers will be accessible for business use only.
Important guidelines for curbside service:
- Call ahead to schedule a time to pick up.
- Items will be placed outdoors or in front entrance.
- Do not leave your vehicle until staff has placed your items.
- NO returns can be accepted curbside. Please use book drop.
- Fines do not accrue during quarantine period, but will be charged if returned past actual due date.
- Safety measures including social distancing and masks will be in place.