*In returning to regular hours on May 3rd, we remind you that we continue to follow the pandemic situation within the county and the community. Changes may occur with short notice.
Please review the following guidelines on browsing and curbside delivery.
In person guidelines:
- In-person visits are limited to 15 minutes.
- Limit of ten people at a time.
- Masks are to be worn properly and at all times while in the building. Masks are available if needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged.
- Staff will follow safety and sanitizing protocols.
- Computers will be accessible for business use only.
Important guidelines for curbside service:
- Call ahead to schedule a time to pick up.
- Items will be placed outdoors or in front entrance.
- Do not leave your vehicle until staff has placed your items.
- NO returns can be accepted curbside. Please use book drop.
- Fines do not accrue during quarantine period, but will be charged if returned past actual due date.
- Safety measures including social distancing and masks will be in place.
*Materials will be moving slightly slower between libraries due to proper quarantine periods and safety measures being practiced during transport. Many of our member libraries service large populations, so expect some minor delays.
Other available services offered include:
Staff will be available by phone for reference, and to assist with online resources and library card issues.
Our digital library is open 24/7 and accessible anywhere an internet connection is available. Library customers can utilize our many digital resources, including e-books, audiobooks, magazines and newspapers, and movies.
For families needing internet access, our Wi-Fi is always on and available from outside the building.
We know that many in our community count on us for entertainment, education, computer access, news, programs, resources, and services. We’ll do what we can to continue to provide you with library services in the safest way possible.